Need dinner on the table in 5 minutes? No problem – this soup’s got you covered! Turn those roasted vegetables into something unexpected and delish in the blink of an eye, then top with your favourite things from the collection’s menu. This is delicious served hot or cold, so go with the flow and what the weather is up to.
The Dill Pickles are an essential component to this dish, as they add a contrasting crunch and palette-pleasing acidity. I also love the Polenta Croutons (fries!) on top!
Late Summer Roasted Vegetable Soup
- 1 cup / 215g roasted vegetables
- 1 cup / 250ml water or vegetable broth
- 2 cloves roasted garlic
- ½ Tbsp. Greek Goddess Dressing
- ¼ tsp. fine grain salt
- 1-2 Dill Pickles finely chopped
- Garnish with:
- A dollop of Tzatziki
- Polenta Croutons
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Sprigs of fresh dill
- Place all ingredients, except the pickles, in a blender and blend on high until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Heat in a small saucepan if desired.
- To serve, pour soup into a bowl and top with the chopped pickles. Add a dollop of tzatziki, a handful of Polenta Croutons, a drizzle of olive oil, and sprigs of dill to garnish. Enjoy.