This is a fabulous all-purpose dressing for the entire collection. I like to pour it over the roasted vegetables a few minutes after they’ve come out of the oven when they’re still warm. The veggies like little sponges and soak up all the garlic-and-oregano deliciousness! It’s also a winner on the romaine, and tasty folded into the millet and lentils. Mix it in a jar or a dressing bottle and have it on hand all week to bring a lot of flavour to the simplest of ingredients.
Greek Goddess Dressing
- ½ cup / 125ml cold-pressed olive oil
- ⅓ cup / 175ml raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 fat clove garlic finely minced
- a few pinches salt
- a few grinds freshly black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a jar or dressing bottle. Shake well and enjoy immediately, or store in the fridge. Make sure to give a vigorous shake before using each time. Keeps for one month in the fridge.
If the olive oil solidifies in the fridge, take it out about 10 minutes before serving.