This beautiful blue-hued milk will make any day feel a little more special!
Wild Blueberry Milk
- 2 cups / 500ml plant-milk of your choice
- 1 cup / 130g frozen wild blueberries preferably organic
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch pink salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and adjust flavours to suit you.
- Pour or strain in a clean, airtight bottle or jar and keep in the fridge for 2-3 days. Best consumed fresh. Shake before enjoying.
Makes 2 1/2 cups / 625ml