These two-bite truffles are totally customizable with any powders, add-ins, flavours, that you can think of. They are a perfect and simple sweet treat for the holidays that are also nourishing and health-supportive!
Peppermint Two-Bite Truffles
- 7 oz / 70g dark chocolate 70% or higher
- 5 Tbsp. full-fat coconut milk
- 3 drops food grade peppermint oil or to taste
- cacao powder, desiccated coconut, cranberry powder or other red-pigmented powder, like beet optional
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate over medium heat. When totally liquid, remove from the heat and gently stir in the coconut milk and peppermint oil.
- Remove from the heat and let cool. Place in the fridge for about 2 hours until almost solid.
- Place the ingredients you will use to roll the truffles in, in separate small bowls.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop small amounts of the chocolate, roll them into balls with your hands, then roll them around in the powders to coat the truffles.
- Place the truffles in an airtight container and store at room temperature for up to two weeks.
Makes about 30 two-bite truffles