This alternative to hummus is perfect for lunch boxes, veggie platters, in the abundance bowl, in burritos, sandwiches, and more!
Sweet Potato Pinto Dip
- 3 cups / 525g cooked pinto beans
- 1 whole roasted sweet potato
- zest of 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. cold-pressed olive oil
- ¼ tsp. fine salt
- Remove the skin from the sweet potato, if desired. Add to a food processor with all other ingredients, and puree until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.
Makes about 3 cups / 750ml