Having big batches of roasted, seasonal vegetables in the fridge makes it so simple to bring together a meal any time of the day. Take some time to roast a bunch at once and see how easy your life becomes throughout the week – your future self will thank you!
To access the videos and podcasts, please upgrade your membership
Roasted Root Vegetables
- expeller-pressed coconut oil / ghee, optional
- cold-pressed olive oil, to finish
- root vegetable medley (carrots, sweet potatoes, onions, beets, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare vegetables. Cut into similar-sized pieces and lay in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Roast 25-45 mins depending on the size of your vegetables / until the vegetables have reached your desired color and tenderness.
- Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with flaky sea salt, and toss. Use as a blank canvas for herbs, spices, nuts / seeds, greens, etc. Store in the fridge for a quick and easy addition to your meals all week long.