This perfectly-perfumed blend is gorgeous in a glass all on its own!
Raspberry Rose Milk
- 2 cups / 500ml plant-milk of your choice
- 1 cup / 120g frozen raspberries preferably organic
- 1 tsp. dried rose petals
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and adjust flavours to suit you.
- Pour or strain in a clean, airtight bottle or jar and keep in the fridge for 2-3 days. Best consumed fresh. Shake before enjoying.
Makes 2 1/2 cups / 625ml I would suggest using almond milk for this recipe!