This dip for The BMS Reset is easy to whip up, doesn’t require any bean soaking or cooking, and only requires a couple ingredients that are easy to keep around at all times when you need something fast.
Minty Pea Dip
- 3 cups frozen green peas, handful of whole peas for serving
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, few reserved for serving
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, more for serving
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- salt and pepper
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil, salt liberally. Add frozen peas and cook only until thawed, still bright green, about 1-2 mins. Drain.
- In a food processor, add cooked peas, fresh mint leaves, zest and juice of lemon, garlic, olive oil, tahini. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve with a handful of whole cooked peas, a few mint leaves, and an extra drizzle of olive oil. Store in the fridge for 5-6 days.
Makes 2 cups / 500ml