After you’ve watched Part 1 and have your products made, you’ll need the following to complete your home facial!
- A couple towels (hand and bath)
- Pot / Bowl with freshly-boiled water, cast iron if possible!
- Aromatics like ginger, citrus, herb / spices for your steam
- 1 Tbsp honey (diluted with a little warm water if needed) to wash your face
- Freshly-brushed teeth, optional
- 30 minutes or so carved out to focus on you!
To access the videos and podcasts, please upgrade your membership
Holistic Food Facial
- Wash your face with honey and warm water.
- Steam for 10 minutes over hot water with aromatics of choice.
- Exfoliate with Oatmeal Cookie Exfoliator (mix with a splash of water to make a paste) for 2-3 mins, adding water as needed. Rinse and pat dry.
- Apply the Spirulina Chickpea Mask to the face, avoiding the eyes and lips. Leave on for 10-15 mins, or until dry to the touch. Remove by saturating with warm water and remove in gentle circles, pat dry.
- Tone the skin by spraying / dabbing your skin with Green Tea Toner.
- Apply your favourite skin cream, serum, or oil.
- Repeat no more than once a week, say thank you, and enjoy alone or with friends!