This is a beautiful topping for a simple bowl of brown rice, roasted / steamed veggies, on top of dips, eggs, avocado, sushi, and the whole Winter Rollover Menu. Makes a great gift!
- 6 sheets / 20 g nori
- 6 Tbsp. / 70g sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- ½ Tbsp. crushed chili flakes
- ½ Tbsp. coconut sugar
- ½ Tbsp. fine sea salt
- Stack the sheets of nori together on a cutting board and roughly chop them – enjoy, it’s insanely satisfying. Add the chopped nori to a food processor and pulse to grind as finely as possible (you can do everything by hand but it will take a very long time).
- In a dry skillet over medium het, toast the sesame seeds until fragrant and beginning to pop. Remove from heat and let cool. Add to the food processor with the remaining ingredients and pulse to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasoning to suit your taste.
- Store in an airtight glass container for up to two months.
Makes approximately 1 1/2 cups / 375ml