Part of The BMS Reset, these bites are perfect to have on hand any time of day, any day of the year! Mix and match your ingredients to create endless combinations. Some of my favourites are almond, apricot, and cardamom; fig, walnut, and cinnamon; and prune, pecan, and ginger!
Dried Fruit + Nut Bites
- 2 cups mixed dried fruit prunes, apricots, raisins, mango, goji berries, figs, etc.
- 2 cups mixed nuts and seeds, toasted sunflower, pumpkin, almond, cashew, walnut, pecan, sesame, etc.
- dash cinnamon, or other spices of choice
- pinch fine sea salt
- In a food processor, pulse dried fruit until broken into medium-sized bits. Add nuts / seeds to food processor and process until a dough-like ball forms and the mixture will hold together when rolled. Will be a bit paste like and should have a speckled / not completely uniform look.
- Roll into bite-size balls. Store in the fridge for 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 6 months. Say thank you, and enjoy!