Not just another dried fruit and nut bar (though what would be wrong with that?), these cinnamon raisin bars are satisfying, sweetly spiced, and totally packable for any adventure… and only have 5 simple and inexpensive ingredients! They store wonderfully in the freezer so you can make sure to keep your BMS Restore going for weeks to come – whip up a double batch.
Cinnamon Raisin Bars
- 1 ½ cups / 235g organic raisins
- ½ cup / 60g toasted sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 vanilla bean seeds scraped
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Toast sunflower seeds in a single layer in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often. Watch them, they will burn fast. Set aside to cool once golden.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until a wet dough has formed. Take about 1/6 of the mix and mold it into a bar, place in parchment or plastic wrap and keep in the freezer or fridge. Enjoy.