This tropical treat takes me to a beach somewhere faraway without having to leave home. Kick your feet up and let the flavours take you away! For more cacao creations check out the full collection!
Banana – Coconut Iced Cacao
- ¼ cup / 60ml recently boiled water
- 3 Tbsp. toasted, unsweetened, desiccated coconut
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 Medjool date pitted
- 1 ½ Tbsp. cacao powder
- 2 large / 80ml each ice cubes, or equivalent
- pinch salt
- Place hot water, toasted coconut, banana, date, and cacao in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Add the ice cubes, blend until smooth. Add water if necessary, taste and adjust flavours to suit you. Say thank you and enjoy!
Makes 1 cup / 250ml