Sticky-spiced cashews make everything extra! Perfect to accompany a fridge clean-out situation, these sticky spiced cashews are a great topping to take any meal to the next level! They’re also great for a last-minute munch for those surprise guests.
Sticky Spiced Cashews
- 1 cup raw, unsalted cashews
- 1 Tbsp. tamari
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- big pinch ground cumin
- big pinch ground coriander
- pinch smoked paprika or chipotle powder
- Place cashews in a dry skillet over medium heat. Toss often until they are getting a little golden.
- Drizzle tamari and maple syrup over top the toasted cashews and toss well to coat.
- Lastly, sprinkle on smoked paprika or chipotle, cumin, and coriander. Toss well. Taste and adjust seasoning to suit you. Enjoy immediately, and store any leftovers in the fridge for up to three weeks. Yum!