Okay, okay I KNOW I’m really late to the baked oats party, but I finally see what all the fuss is about…YUM! These delightful little pots were a lot of fun to make – without a lot of effort – and the results were super tasty. Raspberry, vanilla, and almond flavours make best friends in a warm and gooey cake that absolutely feels like you’re eating dessert for breakfast! These are definitely going on my weekend brunch menu. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Pro tip: replace the almonds in this recipe with Grain-Free Granola for a delicious change 😉
Raspberry-Vanilla-Almond Baked Oats
- 2 cups / 200g rolled oats
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder I used Four Sigmatic
- 2 cups / 500ml milk of choice
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups / 300g frozen raspberries divided
- 3 Tbsp. almond butter divided
- 3 Tbsp. almonds chopped and divided
- flaky salt to garnish
- expeller-pressed coconut oil or ghee for greasing
- Preheat your oven to 350°F / 175°C.
- Place oats, bananas, protein powder, milk, baking powder, and vanilla in a bender, and blend on high until relatively smooth (if you like a little texture, blend less).
- Lightly grease 6 ramekins. Place 2 heaping tablespoons of frozen raspberries in the bottom of each one, then pour in enough of the batter to cover the berries. Top with 1 tablespoon berries, half a tablespoon of the chopped almonds, then more batter to cover. Lastly, dollop half a tablespoon of almond butter in each ramekin, cover with remaining batter, then top each with the remaining one tablespoon of raspberries. Sprinkle with flaky salt.
- Place ramekins in the oven (it helps to have them all on a rimmed baking tray), and bake for 40-45 minutes until golden and puffed up.
- Let cool slightly, then serve warm. Say thank you and enjoy!