A recipe everyone should know by heart, this salad dressing is tangy, salty, sweet, and silky! With a few simple pantry staples, you are well on your way to sprucing up greens, grains, legumes, veggies, and more.
To watch the video, upgrade to Blossom membership
Sarah B’s House Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. cold-pressed olive oil
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- a generous pinch sea salt to taste
- cracked black pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a glass jar with a lid and shake, or in a small bowl and whisk ingredients together until well combined.
- Taste and adjust seasoning to suit your taste. Store leftovers in the fridge, bring to room temperature and shake well before serving. Enjoy!
This is a single batch so feel free to double or triple to your green heart’s content!