A bonus for those who love the original Revolutionary Pancakes. By adding a sourdough starter to the batter you can make the pancakes more digestible, fluffier, and even more health-supportive! This is such a fun project and always makes me feel so empowered. These are extra delicious with other spices like cumin, coriander, turmeric, chili, etc. mixed in before cooking!
To access the videos and podcasts, please upgrade your membership
Fermented Revolutionary Pancakes
- 2 cups / 500ml revolutionary pancake batter
- 1-2 Tbsp. active sourdough starter gluten free if needed
- Add the starter to fresh pancake batter. Make sure the container is large enough to accommodate growth as it will bubble up!
- Set at room temperature, covered with a clean tea towel, 6-8 hours. Store in fridge 4-5 days, the batter will continue to ferment at a slow rate in the fridge!
- Cook as you would basic revolutionary pancakes, top and enjoy as you wish!