For those coffee-lovers out there this spiced coffee version in the Iced Cacao Collection provides a smooth caffeine ride rounded with spices and sweetened with currants — unexpected and oh so delicious!
- ¼ cup / 60ml recently boiled water
- 2 Tbsp. dried currants
- 1 Tbsp. almond butter
- 1 Tbsp. cacao powder
- 1 ½ tsp. finely ground espresso powder
- pinch salt
- pinch cinnamon
- pinch ginger
- pinch cardamom
- pinch clove
- 2 large / 80ml each ice cubes, or equivalent
- Place hot water, currants, almond butter, cacao, espresso, saltand spices in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Add the ice cubes, blend until smooth. Add water if necessary, taste and adjust flavours to suit you. Say thank you and enjoy!
Makes 1 cup / 250ml