This basic recipe is only a template for the endless combinations you can dream up. Play with different fruit, spices, sweeteners, etc. to create your own perfect concoction! You can also freeze the jam in ice cube trays and add to sparkling water or kombucha for a special treat or use in smoothies!
- 4 cups / 400g frozen berries organic, if possible
- ¼ cup / 43g chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup or raw honey
- Place berries in a food processor and let them thaw.
- Add maple syrup and blend on high until smooth.
- With the food processor running, slowly pour in chia seeds until fully incorporated.
- Place jam in a glass jar and let gel, about 15-20 minutes. Enjoy. Keep leftovers in the fridge.