These cookies are inspired by Raaka’s Snickers Cookie recipe with a few Sarah B tweaks. They’re grain-free, vegan-izable, and sooooo delicious. Make sure you check out Raaka’s incredible products and inventive flavours, they are a never-ending source of inspiration!
Feel free to use whatever chopped nut / nut butter combo you’d like here or go for seeds / seed butter if you are nut-avoidant!
Candy Bar Cookies
- 1 cup / 250ml unsweetened almond butter
- 1 cup / 135g coconut sugar
- 1 egg or flax or chia egg
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup roughly chopped dates pits removed
- ⅓ cup roughly chopped almonds
- ⅓ cup chopped dark chocolate 70% or more
- Preheat oven to 350° F / 175° C.
- Beat together coconut sugar and nut butter until combined and fluffy.
- Add in egg or substitute and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Stir in dates, nuts, and chocolate, mix until evenly dispersed.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 15 mins.
- Scoop out cookies to desired size (1-3 Tbsp… you know I love a big cookie so don't be shy here!) and space out on a baking sheet, press down a little with your hand or the bottom of a glass.
- Bake for 10 -15 mins depending on size.
- Let cool on the baking tray for 5-10 mins then transfer to a cooling rack.