These adaptogenic-infused treats are full of fibre, protein, minerals, and stress-soothing ingredients. They store excellently in the freezer and a wonderful thing to have on hand anytime the craving for something sweet and health-supportive comes knocking!
To access the videos and podcasts, please upgrade your membership
Black Bean Buzz Balls
- Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180°C.
- Place the pecans on a rimmed backing sheet and toast until they are lightly browned and fragrant, 7-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- In a food processor, pulse the pecans until they are finely ground. Add the cacao powder, salt, espresso, and adaptogen. Pulse to combine.
- Add the beans, dates, and vanilla, then process to thoroughly combine. You should end up with a mixture that resembles cake crumbs but when pressed, will easily hold together (if you are having trouble, add a couple more dates).
- Roll into bite-sized balls and store in the fridge or freezer, say thank you and enjoy!